At Property Cape Cod, our focus is our desire to enrich people’s lives, one connection at a time. Your perspective as a client who has worked with one of our agents is incredibly important to us and future clients. We believe that each connection we make has the power to positively impact lives, and your input plays a vital role in helping us achieve this goal.
We’d be immensely grateful if you could spare a few minutes to share your experience working with one of our agents and what this real estate endeavor meant to you, and maybe something that made you laugh along the way.
We know that sometimes it helps to have some inspiration when providing feedback. So, we’ve put together some questions as food for thought when leaving your testimonial that you might find useful.
Your feedback matters
got writer’s block?
here’s A few suggestions to consider
With so many companies asking for your time and reviews lately, we thought it would be helpful to offer some questions to choose from to share feedback. Answering just one in your testimonial would be so appreciated. Thank you very much.
- We feel that a majority of our job should be spent listening to our clients. Did you feel heard and understood by your agent? Can you give an example?
- Is there any way you feel that your agent went above and beyond during your transaction? If that’s the case, would you share a specific scenario that comes to mind?
- Do you feel your agent had your best interests at heart? If so, please give an example that demonstrates that.
- Was your agent compassionate, and did they have a caring attitude? If they were, we’d love to hear more about it.
- Were there any challenges or issues that arose that the agent played a part in solving? If so, please describe.
- How has this home purchase or sale of your home changed your life for the better? And what part did your agent play in creating that change?